Welcome to the July Pals Hop! This month, we're featuring fantastic new goodies from the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog! Enjoy the HOP and get some creative ideas for using new stamps and accessories from the amazing creations that the Pals have come up with.
You've likely hopped over from Joanna Munster, http://www.inspiredbystampin.com, I'm stop number 16 on the PALS HOP and I'm glad you hopped in! I'll help you "hop along" from blog to blog where you'll find great ideas for paper crafted creations from the Stampin' Pretty Pals! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you'll be back on track!
The new catalog is out and it's so exciting to see all the new goodies awaiting purchase for my stamptuary! If you haven't taken a look, make sure to stop by my catalog page to view. Today, I chose one of the new hostess stamp sets to feature on my card. The new hostess program is awesome. Now, you can earn hostess dollars to spend on specially priced products. The stamp set I am using is called Posy Punch. It's featured on page 11 of the IBC catalog. It coordinates wonderfully with the Fancy Flower, 1" Circle, and 3/4" Circle Punches. I also went with a monochromatic scheme today using the new Wisteria Wonder color in the new 2012-2013 In Color Line! I think this is a fabulous color. A wonderful addition to the color collection. Make sure to check out the other new In Color hues in the catalog.
Notice the paper ruffle at the bottom of the card? I felt like getting a little crafty and used the Fancy Flower punch to help me make that ruffle. Want to know how I did it? Like me on Facebook and you'll get access to a video on how to make that ruffle by the end of the day on Tuesday. Thanks for hopping over! Happy Creating!! :)
Hop along for more inspiring ideas from Nicole Watt, http://www.impressionsbynicole.com, stop number 17 on the July PALS HOP! Thanks for "hopping" by!
- Linda Fisher at Linda's Stampin Loft
- Melissa Ordelheide at Natural Stampin
- Linda Callahan at Stampin' Seasons
- Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Barbara Chatzkel at Take Out Paper Arts
- Mikki Sarkisyan at Mikki's Creative Corner
- Melanie Collins at Oops a Daisy Designs
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Nina Dee at Deesigns by Nina Dee
- Jeanne Norris at My Creative Impressions
- Sandra Conner at Pretty Provisions
- Joan Norris at My Stampin' Blog
- Stephanie Uzee at Stampin' with Suzee
- Joanna Munster at Inspired by Stamping
- Carmen Sublasky at The Creative Stamptuary
- Nicole Watt at Impressions by Nicole
- Rae Harper at Wild West Stampin', Scrappin' & Crafts