Thank you for joining us for the November Pals Blog Hop. We are thankful you are visiting today and hope you enjoy our thank you inspired projects.
You should have just left stop number 2 on the Pals Hop - Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping. If so, you are in the right spot. If you get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
Today my thank you project is an MDS project. I want to send out thank you notes to my customers because I am definitely thankful for them. My customers are what make all this fun and worthwhile. Thank you for the support and inspiration throughout the year.
Short and simple today, I wanted something that I could quickly produce but still was from the heart. That is why I decided to go with MDS today. Here is my creation:
I used the following elements in MDS:
Designer Series Paper\_Designer Kits\You're My Sunshine - designer series paper\You're My Sunshine - pattern 4
_Designer Kits\You're My Sunshine - embellishments\You're My Sunshine - border 1
_Designer Kits\You're My Sunshine - embellishments\You're My Sunshine - circle flower 1
Basic Pearls and Rhinestones\Basic Pearls and Rhinestones - pearl small
_Designer Kits\You're My Sunshine\You're My Sunshine - scallop border, Color = 181,177,174
Thank You Kindly\Thank You Kindly - thanks, Color = 181,177,174
Card Stock\Crushed Curry
I hope you enjoyed my Thankful card. I hope you and your family have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving and we'll see you soon! Happy Crafting!
The next stop is Shirley Sumption at Look at my Cute Stuff, stop number 4 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting – and I hope to see you next month!
Blog Hop Line Up List:
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Ann Schach at The Stampin' Schach
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Carmen Sublasky at The Creative Stamptuary
- Shirley Sumption at Look at my Cute Stuff
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Connie Lindsey at Crafting a Joyful Life
- Michelle Gleeson at Stampinmojo
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works
- Colleen Mollema at Uncanny Crafting
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping With Avery's Owlery
- Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness.com
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Amy L. Lazzell at Just A Thought...Cards by Amy
- Lisa Davis at Cherry St. Paper Treats
- Shannon Jaramillo at ezpeasycards
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin'
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Donna Kopenski at craftycardmaker
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Linda Callahan at Stampin' Seasons
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb...
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Sue Becker at Sue's R n R Stamping
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Marlene Heringer at So Many Toys in Schertz