Thank you for joining us for the February Pals Blog Hop! Today the Stampin' Pretty Pals are excited to introduce you to the Stampin' Up! products we LOVE. We hope you find new ideas for using the products you already have - or find new items to add to your wishlist.
You should have just left stop number 2 on the Pals Hop - > Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
Well my favorite SU! isn't just one... it's the embellishments! I love creating 3D projects and the flexibility that the new line of embellishments in the Spring 2013 Catalog provide are phenomenal!! My daughter and I are enjoying crafting together lately and she is really into peace signs and bottlecap necklaces. So...as you could imagine I was soooo excited to see the Soda Pop Tops (129388) offered in the Spring Catalog. These and some jewelry cord or chain make some great little necklaces that are oh so popular right now. We chose a magnetic charm to add on our cording so my daughter can interchange different soda tops that we create.
I also used the Itty Bitties (128939) stamp set for the peace sign and the small circle punch from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309) to punch out the little peace sign image. The Soda Pop Tops are awesome! You can fill them with so many wonderful little items. Punch stamp sets, use rhinestone or pearl embellishments or even the Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons (127555) as shown on my "Flower" Soda Top with a 1 and 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch (119854).
Another wonderful discovery was that not only did the Soda Pop Tops work as pendants for our necklace, so did the Designer Builder Brads (129329)! Again, I stamped the peace sign image using the In Color Markers Assortment (126856) in the colors Midnight Muse, Raspberry Ripple, and Summer Starfruit. Also notice that I used the the epoxy bubble on the brad AND on the mini Soda Pop Top... another great discovery and something that is used very frequently in pop top caps.
I could go on and on about these great little embellies from the Spring Catalog...in fact...I do have more, but you'll have to wait until tomorrow to see the rest. As you can see, I'm all for the versatility that the embellishments, Itty Bitties stamps, and the punches provide! So fun!!
The next stop is Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn, stop number 4 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting – and I hope to see you next month!
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Carmen Sublasky at The Creative Stamptuary
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Leslie Davis at Stampers Paradise
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Ann Schach at The Stampin' Schach
- Amy Williams at Stampin' on the Range
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Diane Roberts at Score At Four and a Quarter
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Patti MacLeith Papercrafts by Patti
- Maxine Conrad at Stamp to the MAX!
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb...
- Nicole Picadura at Scraps & Stamps
- Lynn Hoyt at cattaildesigns
- Kerry Willard Bray at stampgoodness
- Jennifer Takacs at Stamped in Full